“Parents working together for our Children”
Providing pupils with a wide range of extra-curricular activities is a key strength of Luckley House School and the Luckley House Friends are here to support and help fund many of these events.
You automatically become a member of Luckley House Friends, when your child joins Luckley House School. The Luckley House Committee is run by a group of parents and some of the Luckley staff to achieve the following:
• Increase and encourage engagement with the school and other parents
• Support the school delivering its long-term plan
• Build awareness with local community & business
• Fund additional events and projects to enrich life for pupils and staff
• Leverage expertise and skills of parents
Through the hard work of the committee and support from parents and staff there are significant funds and we want to hear your ideas and suggestions for projects that the pupils will benefit from. Recent projects funded by the Luckley House Friends include the new Beehives, Choral Folders, Easter Egg Hunt, Year 11 Prom celebrations and Zip Wire. We are planning something big but we want your ideas….
1) Make sure you join the WhatsApp group for the year your Child/Children to swap notes and connect with other parents
2) Volunteer to help at an event.
3) Join the Committee – If you would like to join us, we generally meet once every half term
To contact us, either leave a message in our tray at the school office or email us at Luckleyhousefriends@luckleyhouseschool.org