Providing pupils with a wide range of extra-curricular activities is a key strength of Luckley House School and the Luckley House Friends are here to support and help fund many of these events.
You automatically become a member of Luckley House Friends, when your child joins Luckley House School. The Luckley House Committee is run by a group of parents and some of the Luckley staff to achieve the following:
• Increase and encourage engagement with the school and other parents
• Support the school delivering its long-term plan
• Build awareness with local community & business
• Fund additional events and projects to enrich life for pupils and staff
• Leverage expertise and skills of parents
Ways To Get Involved
1) Make sure you join the WhatsApp group for the year your Child/Children to swap notes and connect with other parents
2) Volunteer to help at an event.
3) Join the Committee – If you would like to join us, we generally meet once every half term
To contact us, either leave a message in our tray at the school office or email us at Luckleyhousefriends@luckleyhouseschool.org