To apply for a place at Luckley House School, please complete the online Registration Form.
To be submitted with the registration fee of £100.
Pay via BACs to LUCKLEY HOUSE SCHOOL Sort Code 60-24-21
Acc Number 67743811
DETAILS OF CHILD
Child's Full Name
Date of birth
Day PupilFull BoarderWeekly Boarder
Year of Entry
Year Group Entry
---Year 7Year 9Year 12Other
Child's First Language
For a child whose nationality is non-European
The School is a registered Tier 4 sponsor (via the Home Office's UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) unit). Please tick this box if you may require the School to sponsor your child for visa/immigration purposes.
Details of the Tier 4 sponsorship arrangements will be sent to everyone who ticks this box. Providing this information does not guarantee that the School will sponsor your child or that the School is somehow obliged to. The School reserves full discretion over any decision whether or not to sponsor your child.
If you do not require the School to sponsor your child please confirm that your child has or will have a time-restricted or temporary visa in any other immigration category (for example as a dependent) and please email a copy to Registrar@luckleyhouseschool.org.
In the case of boarders whose parents will be resident abroad please give name, address and telephone number of a relative or other person in this country who will act as a Guardian and accept responsibility for the pupils during school holidays. A form of consent will be sent to the person nominated for signature before the pupils' entry to the school.
Name and Addresses of Schools attended, with dates
Home Address - if different from child
Names and ages of other children in the family
Any important information relating to home circumstances:
Please give brief details of any disability, medical condition or special needs - further details will then be requested separately:
Do you wish to apply for Bursary Assistance towards the fees?
Bursary assistance may be offered subject to confirmation of financial status and is subject to annual review. A meeting with the Finance Bursar will be arranged for any applicant who ticks the box above.
I/We (as the holders of parental responsibility) request that the name of the above-named child be registered as a prospective pupil of Luckley House School AND we agree to pay via BACs or cheque the non-refundable Registration Fee of £100.
By signing this Registration Form I/we understand, accept and agree that:
1. registration of our child as a prospective pupil does not secure our child a place at the School but does ensure that our child will be considered for selection as a pupil at the School;
2. if our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to the School's terms and conditions for the provision of educational services, which will bind us (as the holders of parental responsibility for him/her) in the event (and from the moment) that we accept the place;
3. In order to comply with our responsibilities as a registered Tier 4 sponsor, you consent to us notifying and/or supplying information relating to you and/or your child's right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom to the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) unit of the Home Office and, in any event, if our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to us confirming that our child has the right to enter, live and study in the United Kingdom;
4. if applicable, the School may request from our child's present school or educational institution: (a) information and a reference in respect of our child; and/or (b) information about any outstanding fees and/or supplemental charges;
5. the School may process any personal data about us (or either of us) and our child, including sensitive personal data about our child (such as medical details), for the purposes of:
(i) administering its list of prospective pupils;
(ii) its registration, selection and/or admission procedures, including as set out above; and
(iii) communicating with the parents of prospective pupils about the School and generally managing relationships between the School and its prospective pupils.
Name of person submitting this form
Date of Application
Please leave this field empty.